Here are the best top 10 DVD Newbie Tips For the users who use their DVD for the first time.
1.) Try another brand of CD/DvD disc. b) try burning at lower speed. eg., don’t try burning at 24x to 16x media; burn according to MEDIA speed limits, don’t try to burn at the cd/dvd drive max speed until you are certain that you can do so without negative consequences.
2.) Make sure mainboard chipset drivers are up to date. make sure all cables and jumpers connected to drives are correctly configured with regard to master/slave setup.
3) Enter your BIOS and disable anything you don’t use. set memory speeds to default. set cpu speed to default. if you overclock, DON’T [ until you are certain that overclocking is not the cause of the trouble ].
4) If you still cannot fix the problem, try the drive or the CD/DVD disc in another PC that has NO burning issues…if possible.
5) Import The DVD disc burner from another country like US via Postal Service.
6) Use USPS Tracking for Shipping your Packages (DVD’s) and Track the Shipment.
7) You can also get real time tracking updates from USPS.
8) Make Sure that you buy the right product.
9) The Quality assured should be consumed and should be bought through USPS Tracking only.
10) Double Check the product before you buy.