Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train after the second run between Delhi-Varanasi. 782 km between the two cities will be fixed in just 2 hours 40 minutes. Different trains in just 10 to 14 hours of travel takes time. This train will Varanasi via Lucknow. This corridor has been in talks with the Spanish firm. He will submit a detailed report by November. How long will the train, has not yet disclosed. Please tell the railway minister Suresh Prabhu had announced a few days ago that the Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train will be started by 2023.
He is on the agenda of the train …
– Uttar Pradesh assembly elections are due in 2017. Narendra Modi’s constituency because priority is being offered.
– Actually, Delhi-Varanasi route will be part of the Delhi-Kolkata corridor.
– Train between Varanasi from Delhi, Aligarh, Agra, Kanpur, Lucknow and Sultanpur pass through.
What is the cost?
– Delhi-Varanasi route caste of Rs 43,000 crore is being considered.
– Delhi-Kolkata route will cost Rs 84,000 crore.
– However, railway sources said that the final cost could be completed after the study.
– Railway officials say the double decker high-speed train on this route is likely to be explored.
How long will it take?
– Delhi-Lucknow 506 km will be covered in just 1 hour 45 minutes.
– 782 km from Delhi, Varanasi and will be fixed in just 2 hours 40 minutes.
– 1513 km journey from Delhi and Kolkata will be fixed in 4 hours 56 minutes.
The first train of the country by 2023
– The country’s first bullet train will run between Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
– Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu told a few days ago that the government of bullet train project has already allotted Rs 200 crore.
– Bullet train between Mumbai and Ahmedabad, 508 kilometers in about two hours to be fixed hopefully.
– the other metro cities of India also will be connected to high-speed rail network.
– 2018 is expected to begin work on the track.
97 thousand crore Mumbai-Ahmedabad project
– Please tell the Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train route will cost Rs 97 636 crore.
– The interest of Japan to India for 50 years at 0.1 per cent of the loan is 90 thousand crores.
– Maximum speed of a bullet train on this route and the operating speed of 350 km to 320 km per hour.
– Japanese International Corporation Agency (JICA) for the Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train project report is handed over to India.
– According to the report, 508 km long underwater tunnel will also be on the route of 21 km. It can be up to Virar, Thane creek.
– Loan agreement will be signed by the end of this year. Under the loan agreement for the bullet train power system will be imported from Japan.
How much money will be drawn in
from Delhi to Varanasi route completion of nearly 43 thousand crores is estimated to cost. The corridor construction is ongoing talks with a Spanish firm. Train between Varanasi from Delhi, Aligarh, Agra, Kanpur, Lucknow and Sultanpur pass through. Delhi-Kolkata route is said to be worth a total of Rs 84 thousand crores.
By 2023 the country will first bullet train
the country’s first bullet train on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad route begins and may take about five years now. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu told a few days ago that the government of bullet train has already allotted Rs 200 crore for the project. Bullet train between Mumbai and Ahmedabad, 508 kilometers, is expected to be finalized in about two hours. Please tell the Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train route will cost Rs 97,636 crore. Maximum speed bullet train on this route and the operating speed of 350 km to 320 km per hour.