New Delhi. The world’s cheapest smartphone launch headlines claiming that he was ringing the bell will start from June 28 to call delivery. Since the launch of the Freedom -251
phone company was mired in controversy. It came under fire at such a low cost. Cash on delivery facility will be …
– Noida, Mohit Goyal, Managing Director of the company June 28 phone will send those customers who have booked by phone on the basis of cash on delivery.
– Bells ringing Goel full proof of delivery on all bookings plan.The ringing of the bell were: 31 per MD said. Will profit
– Ringing Bell via their website was launched in February, calling Freedom -251.
– The world’s cheapest smartphone claims to sell the company was mired in controversy.
– Fraud, including cases that have been filed. Some people called it the Ponzi scheme.
– The phone costs 4100 Indian Cellular Association and Telecom Ministry had put Rs 2,300.
– The bell ringing MD Mohit Goyal claimed that they also sell 251 smartphones profit of Rs 31.
– However, Goyal did not mention how it will achieve profit.Adcom us had said the phone was bought for Rs 3,600
– IT products company Adcom was claimed in March that they Bell ringing mobile handsets were sold from Rs 3,600 per unit. They did not know it is planning to sell at Rs 251 handset.
A second received 6 million hits
– During the two days of booking customers overwhelming response was due to the company’s website crashed.
– The company claims that even then they has about 30 thousand phones booked.
– A second in-line booking company received 6 million hits.The product was withdrawn after investigating government agencies
– Government agencies investigating the company’s products to customers after withdrawing the money returned.
– The company claims that around 30 thousand people had to pay for the Freedom 251, while 7 million people made registration was.
– Later, the company said it will sell the phone at the base of cash on delivery.
Freedom 251 Features
– Display – 4-inch qHD DISPLAY
– Processor – 1.3GHz quad-core
– RAM – 1GB
– Memory – 8GB (up to 32 GB Expandeble)
– Camera – 3.2MP rear camera and 0.3MP front facing camera
– the 1,450th Batry- mAh
– operating System Android 5.1 Lollipop
– dual SIM, 3G GSM
Passports were seized on the orders of the Court of owners
– Before the bell ringing at the Allahabad High Court order, the owners Mohit Goel, Ashok Garg and his wife perception Chadha passports were seized by police.
– High Court order Noida Phase 3 passport confiscated by police.
– BJP leader Kirit Somaiya Naeada Phase-3 against the owners of the company of fraud in the police station and filed a report under the IT Act. Subsequently, the High Court had ordered to confiscate his passport.
– Enforcement Directorate (ED) against Bells ringing Voyleshn FEMA is investigating.
– Corporate affairs ministry had ordered an inquiry into the company’s accounts.
– Department of Electronics and IT (Daiti) Freedom 251 smartphone is reviewing issues.
The company disputed the wrong address
– Bells Ringing in the office of Registrar of Companies, Delhi Private Limited was registered on September 16, 2015, a company in which Mukherjee in Delhi’s Gandhi Nagar Market Street is the address given.