If you own a Samsung smartphone device and you are eager to get your hands on one of the most popular IM app out there, this being WhatsApp, then you’ve come across the perfect guide. Keep on reading to find out how you can install WhatsApp for your Samsung phone.
- A source is required so that you can downloading WhatsApp from it. Now source is WhatsApp apk, which is a simple file which you will have to downloading on your Android device.
- So go to the official website and download the WhatsApp apk file by clicking the downloads now.
- If the ..apk file is already set-up on your computer, you will have to move the file on your smartphone and only then install it.
- Here is a how the WhatsApp.apk file can be moved you can recur to using a cord connect it to the laptop or PC and then simply copy paste the file in the smartphone’s memory, the second strategy would be to email to yourself.
- Make sure that you can open the email on your phone and then start downloading the file from the mail. The final strategy you can use is the Bluetooth one.
- Now look in the downloads folder in your samsng device and find WhatsApp.apk. Once you click on it, the installation process should begin.
- When it will be set-up successfully, look for the app in the menu of your android phone. Click on it so that you can enable WhatsApp app and you are done.