Delete Sent Messages on WhatsApp: How can you delete sent messages in WhatsApp,For example you want to send a message to your best friend, unfortunately sent it to some other friend. So in this situation, you feel little awkward there is an option to you can recall the message instantly. Even if your friend or someone seen the message, you can recall it with this tutorial. So let’s follow some of the easy steps now from below to know more about how can you delete send messages WhatsApp without any worries.
We have already posted many WhatsApp Tips & tricks in this blog. But this is one of the best trick you may ever seen anywhere. You can delete your sent WhatsApp App messages from both of the phones, your & message receiver’s phone instantly. This feature was already available in other apps like Whatsapp Plus. But This App is now here with this feature also. Now it is easy to Delete send messages can be Possible on any of the smartphones.You can use this trick to shock your friends.
Download And Install Whatsapp On Your Phone
- You need to Download Whatsapp from here : Download WhatsApp
- Now click on Install Button of WhatsApp Apk on android device just like any other app.
- After Successfully Install, simply open it.
- Now Send message to any person from your WhatsApp AppAccount
- Long press on any Message, & then Click on menu button Select Recall option.
- It will ask you Recall this message Click on RECALL option to recall Whatsapp Apk message.
- You are done, The message will no longer available to see for both of you.
- Long press on Message, Click on menu button & Select Recall option.
- In that menu bar It will ask you to Recall this message? Click on RECALL button to recall the message.
- & you are done, The message will no longer available to see for both of you.
This is a very easiest way which you could use on your smartphone for delete sent messages. This way was pretty cool and this option is available on officially . So lets enjoy this awesome feature delete sent messages. We all regularly send messages & images to our friends via WhatsApp, and it may occur that we get the recipients wrong you can select here to Delete Sent Messages upon Whatsapp. This danger is always just around the corner. In the worst case, you may even send a compromising photo to your employer or boyfriend/girlfriend, especially while sending multiple images simultaneously to several people. Fortunately, there is a solution. If you have sent message whatsapp to someone you didn’t want to, and you see a clock icon it means that the message has not been sent yet or there is a lack of data coverage. In this case, you still have time to fix it and delete the message already sent.