What is Ubuntu?
Using Ubuntu desktop is easy and you can install it easy which includes everything you need to run your organization, school, home or enterprise. Ubuntu also open source, secure, accessible and free to download. In this article we are providing the installation process of Ubuntu desktop onto your system, using either your computer’s DVD drive or a USB flash drive. Go here to know How to Setup SCIM in Ubuntu within a few easy Steps.
First, you have to select your keyboard layout. If ubuntu user doesn’t guess the default layout correctly, you can use the ‘Detect Keyboard Layout’ button to run through a brief configuration procedure.
Hack Any Offline Android game without Root Using Game Hacker. Download this Game Hacking Application on Your Android Device.
After selecting Continue it will ask you which apps would you like to install to start with? There you have two options which are ‘Normal installation’ and ‘Minimal installation’. This is the first thing that the old default bundle of utilities is applications, games and media players, a great launchpad for any Linux installation. The second takes considerably less storage space and allows you to install only what you need.
Requirements to Install Ubuntu From USB on Windows PC
Here we are providing some requirements to Get Ubuntu which you need to consider the following before starting the installation:
- Connect your laptop to a power source.
- Make sure you have at least 25GB of free storage space or 5GB for a minimal installation.
- You have to access either a DVD or a USB flash drive which contains the version Ubuntu you want to install.
- Before using this app you have to make sure that backup of your data. While it’s unlikely that anything will go wrong, you can never be too prepared.
If you want to know more specific details on hardware requirements you can see the Installation/System Requirements. We have some tutorials that explain how to create an Ubuntu DVD or USB flash drive.
Install Ubuntu From USB on Windows PC
Beneath the installation-type Ubuntu with USB on Windows PC which includes two checkboxes, one is used to enable updates while installing and another one is used to enable the third-party software.
- We advise you to enable both download updates and you can Install third-party software.
- You can stay connected to the internet so that you can get the latest updates while installing Ubuntu.
- If you are not connected to the internet, you will be asked to select a wireless network, if available. Here we help you during the installation process make ensure that your machine is up to date.
After configuring storage, click on the ‘Install Now’ button to start the installation.Ubuntu Overview of storage options is that where you can choose to go back if the details are incorrect. Click continue and you can fix those changes in place and start the installation process. Get Freedom Apk for PC to Hack more Games.
It’s generally best to start out by booting Ubuntu through a USB or CD drive or installing it on your computer with Wubi. Later, if you really like Linux and you can ensure maximum performance so that you can move to a dual-boot configuration. Most of this users advice also applies to other Linux distributions, although most Linux distributions don’t have their own Windows-based installers like Wubi.